Liste arts de la rue

[rue] Art surprise

  • From: Cé K-ravane < >
  • To: Le Fourneau < >
  • Subject: [rue] Art surprise
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 23:02:21 +0100

Ca peut peut-etre en interesser certains, certains lieux d'arts...
Les avis doivent etre forcement tres divergents sur le produit mais le debat peut etre interessant: Un distributeur automatique d'art en poche? Qu'est-ce que vous en pensez?
http://www.artsurprise.eu/artselectors/

Voici le message avec les liens dans sa totalite:
"

hello cè,

yes. i like a lot if you send some links around and invite more artists. one of the secrets in this projects is: WE NEED ART! we have places, machines, but not enough art to start in all the places... each machine takes 200-300 boxes of art, so we need a lot for to start at each location. and we sell (25% of more than 10.000 pieces of art work is sold :)...

ok. the links:

general link to the project:
http://www.artsurprise.eu

special offer for audio and video artists:
(we start in 24.03. in spain with the first editions...)
http://www.artsurprise.eu/participating/audio-video/

some press and tv about the project:
http://gensol.arte.tv/el-drac/
http://www.hannover.1730sat1.de/aktuell.html?&cHash=5ea8b36fe7791921ebfbed0680891aca&tx_ttnews[backPid]=14&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=103614
http://www.peiner-nachrichten.de/lokales/Peine/das-kreismuseum-bietet-bezahlbare-kunst-aus-dem-automaten-id771283.html

by any interest the artist should send a request to  " target="_blank" style="font-family:arial,sans-serif;font-size:13px">  and we reply with further information and conditions. in this moment we have 25 machines in spain and germany, we mount nearly every week some machines in museums, galleries or exhibition halls.

we want only high professional artists and we agree only in real handmade unique art pieces (photography or objects in multiples / editions 1/100 .. 2/100 .. 3/100 and so on signed...

we are invited to go to paris to discover first places there, next week i am in berlin to meet some gallerists and look for a new location.

cu
juan"

Au plaisir,
Cé.

  • [rue] Art surprise, Cé K-ravane, 06/02/2013

Archives gérées par MHonArc 2.6.19+.

Top of page