Liste arts de la rue

[rue] FW: We lost our theatre in Gaza

  • From: Alexis < >
  • To: < >
  • Subject: [rue] FW: We lost our theatre in Gaza
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2018 13:47:22 +0200

www.productionsbis.com

De : Iman Ashtar < >
Date : vendredi 10 août 2018 à 13:25
À : ASHTAR Theatre < >
Objet : We lost our theatre in Gaza

With great rage and deep pain, ASHTAR Theatre condemns the brutal attack of the Israeli

occupation on Al Mishal Theatre in Gaza which flattened the 6 floors building to the

ground.

Al Mishal was the base of ASHTAR youth group in Gaza since 2008. It had been the

stage to various productions of ASHTAR Theatre; The Gaza Monologues, Romeo and

Juliet in Gaza, Hanin, The Flowers Garden, Hercules Children, and many more. The

atrocities of the occupation had been escalating and it seems there is no bottom for their

deterioration.

Iman Aoun

Artistic Director

ASHTAR Theatre

Ramallah - Palestine

Tel:+970-2-2980037

Mobile: +970-0599434736

ASHTAR Theatre is a non-profit NGO, founded in 1991 in Jerusalem, with a scope of work that covers the West Bank and Gaza Strip.       At ASHTAR we look at theatre as a tool to free our society, ignite awareness, create internal individual freedom, and invest in culture as a generator for social change and political liberation.

Archives gérées par MHonArc 2.6.19+.

Top of page